Returns and Exchanges
7-Day Money Back Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is always the top priority at Leila May. We truly want each and every customer to be 100% satisfied with their purchases. For this reason, we offer a 7-day grace period where customers can return any purchase they are not completely satisfied with and receive their money back in full.
All items exchanged within this 7-day period must be in their complete original condition to be eligible for a full refund. This means all accessories and jewelry must still be clean, unworn, undamaged, unaltered, and unwashed with all tags still attached. If you have questions about our policy, please direct them to email@example.com
Exceptions to Our Return Policy
While we want our return & exchange policy to cover as many purchases as possible. There are, however, a few customized items we cannot offer a money back guarantee on:
- All sales on any item(s) that been personalized or dyed are final. No returns or exchanges are possible on such item(s).
- All sales of perishables, personal care items, earrings or jewelry sets that include earrings are also considered final. No returns or exchanges are possible on such purchases.
These exceptions are subject to change without notice.
The Return Process
If for any reason you find you are unsatisfied with your purchase within the first 7 days, you will need to contact our return department to obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) Number to use when you return your item. IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL RMA numbers expire 7 days after they are issued. Once expired, any item they were issued for will no longer be accepted for return or exchange for any reason.
To receive your RMA number:
- From our homepage click Your Orders and Returns to access the order information page.
- Next you’ll need to enter the 1) ORDER ID, 2) the email address used to place the order, and 3) the last name used on the order. You can find the ORDER ID in the confirmation email you received at the time you placed your order.
- On the order detail page, you’ll need to next click the “Request RMA” link.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete your RMA number request.
Once you’ve completed the process, you will receive a confirmation email including your RMA number and the address where you should send your return. When you package your item for return, be sure to include a brief note of the reason for return. IMPORTANT NOTE: Clearly write your RMA# on the outside of your package.
The following apply to all RMAs:
- We recommend using a secure shipping service that provides tracking. Additionally, keep your receipt and any tracking information. We cannot guarantee refund on any item(s) sent through non-traceable shipping methods. We recommend using: FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
- It will take 5 – 7 days to process your request upon receipt of the returned item. All credits are processed after the inspection of returned merchandise. When your request has finished being processed, you’ll be automatically notified via email.
- Return credits may take up to two billing cycles before they appear on your credit card statement. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this.
- Shipping & Handling fees are not eligible for credit or refund.
- Any item returned for refund that does not meet the guidelines stated on our Returns & Exchanges policy page will not be eligible for credit or refund and will not be returned.
All aspects of our RMA process are subject to change without notice.
It typically takes around three weeks to receive a return from transit and another 3 – 5 business days to evaluate and process the return before it gets sent back into your account. Please include an email address with your return to ensure you receive notification when your return has been received and processed.
Orders are processed immediately upon receipt. This means we unfortunately are unable to modify or cancel them once they have been placed. This affects all aspects of an order including the items ordered, payment methods, and shipping method and address.
Absolutely! Any qualifying item(s) may be exchanged. However, the shipping & handling fees for these item(s) remains the responsibility of the buyer.
The quickest and best way to make an exchange on a qualifying purchase is to order the new item(s) and begin the return process on the old. Additionally, any domestic orders over $100AUZ and international orders over $150US are also eligible for free shipping which can help defer some of the shipping & handling fees.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any final sales or final-sale item(s) as stipulated within this policy are not eligible for return or exchange. What qualifies as a final-sale item is subject to change without notice.
Exchanges on purchases and gifts may be made without charging an exchange fee.
All decisions concerning exchanges and returns are final and are determined at the sole discretion of Leila May. The criteria upon which Leila May judges returns, exchanges, and related fees are subject to change without notice.
In the event your order is damaged, defective, or miss-shipped (that is you received something other than what you ordered), you must contact Leila May within three (3) business days of receipt of shipment. Simply contact a member of our on-line support staff or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leila May will replace any damaged, defective, or miss-shipped item(s) as soon as they are available. If for any reason a replacement cannot be issued for your purchase, a refund for the full amount of the purchase including shipping & handling will be issued in its stead.
Please Note: Leila May only covers shipping & handling on damaged, defective or miss-shipped item(s). The customer is responsible for these costs on all other returns. The rates used to determine what Leila May will pay for shipping and handling are based upon the lowest available shipping costs. This means that requests for expedited shipping may require the customer to assume partial responsibility for the shipping costs.
If the item(s) you wish to exchange were purchased with a discount or promotional code, you may exchange these item(s) for any of the same style in a different size or color and receive the same discount you received on your original purchase. If you exchange the item(s) for one(s) of a different style, however, the discount cannot also be transferred.
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring every customer is 100% satisfied with their purchase – not just in the quality of the item(s) they ordered or the customer service they received, but also in the value we offer.
Therefore, we’ve come up with a Lowest Price Guarantee to ensure our customers always get the best value when they order from us. We’ll not only give you 100% of the price difference of any product we offer that you find cheaper anywhere else online, but we’ll also take another 10% off the top of that as well!
Lowest Price Guarantee Guidelines
To qualify for our Lowest Price Guarantee, the following guidelines must be met:
- Only lower priced items from verifiable online wholesalers with Company Tax numbers selling to registered outlets and online stores are eligible.
- Only new items and prices on new items are eligible for this offer.
- If you receive a price match offer from our customer service, it is only valid for 48 hours.
- The price of shipping is included in the cost of Jewelry and Accessories at Leila May and must, therefore, be taken into account when comparing with a competing offer. This means that where the other supplier is shipping from in relation to your location may affect the eligibility of the price they offer for price matching.
- The item in question must be in stock and available for immediate shipment both from Leila May and the competing supplier. The guarantee only extends to in-stock items.
- Currently, we can only offer our Lowest Price Guarantee to online stores and retailers in South East Asia and the surrounding area. As we open more facilities across the globe, we will be offering the guarantee in more markets, with a specific focus on expanding in the near future to both the UK and Australian markets.